Rainbow Last Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowLC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it real?

+2
[HGS]Pikachu
SinisterPaper
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is it real? Empty Is it real? Thu May 16, 2013 12:35 am

SinisterPaper

I was told this was a ep3 server. Is it a bullshit ep3 server like VendettaLC, or is it actually ep3 like eternia or destiny?

2Is it real? Empty Re: Is it real? Thu May 16, 2013 7:24 am

[HGS]Pikachu

[HGS]Pikachu

This server will NOT be bullshit, Hi sinister, rember me from red light? And this server will be better than eternis and destiny put together , thank you,

3Is it real? Empty Re: Is it real? Thu May 16, 2013 9:56 am

Sinfulx3

Sinfulx3

SinisterPaper wrote:I was told this was a ep3 server. Is it a bullshit ep3 server like VendettaLC, or is it actually ep3 like eternia or destiny?

I don't think this server will be bullshit, due to how much time and how hard the Admin is working on it, just sit back and wait so you can find out. I'm expecting something big and differant from the other servers, this will probably be the best one out there. Very Happy Can't wait for this to get released. Just by looking at the screen shots it really makes me wanna jizz all over the place. The Admin is coming up with some really great ideas for the server, and in my opinion the more custom stuff you have in a server, the more fun it gets to play. Because I myself really like trying out differant things and when it comes to servers, I always want to see something differant than the others. Sooo I have really big expectations on this, really gonna have a blast on this server. <3

4Is it real? Empty Re: Is it real? Thu May 16, 2013 5:53 pm

[HGS]Pikachu

[HGS]Pikachu

Sinfulx3 wrote:
SinisterPaper wrote:I was told this was a ep3 server. Is it a bullshit ep3 server like VendettaLC, or is it actually ep3 like eternia or destiny?

I don't think this server will be bullshit, due to how much time and how hard the Admin is working on it, just sit back and wait so you can find out. I'm expecting something big and differant from the other servers, this will probably be the best one out there. Very Happy Can't wait for this to get released. Just by looking at the screen shots it really makes me wanna jizz all over the place. The Admin is coming up with some really great ideas for the server, and in my opinion the more custom stuff you have in a server, the more fun it gets to play. Because I myself really like trying out differant things and when it comes to servers, I always want to see something differant than the others. Sooo I have really big expectations on this, really gonna have a blast on this server. <3

Your beautiful!

5Is it real? Empty Re: Is it real? Thu May 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Sinfulx3

Sinfulx3

You know it baby! <3 And I'm only your's. ^_^ Love you Lewy Very Happy

6Is it real? Empty Re: Is it real? Thu May 16, 2013 9:04 pm

SinisterPaper

Yea, I remember you Pikachu, and I'm not saying the server is bullshit. Some people say their servers are ep3, but when I start it I figure out it is ep2 german files. At least this one isn't like that.

7Is it real? Empty Re: Is it real? Fri May 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Admin

Admin

Ok, first of all, stop the spamm please babes xd.
Then, the files are ep2 german files yes, you can play or not it doesn't matter to me. I know my files are the german ones but I knnow that you cant see ANYTHING like the other servers with ep2 german files, because I spent my time to try it, and we made a lot of custom stuff:
- New Classes
- Custom Leveling
- Custom Seals
- Custom Zones
- Custom Mobs
- Custom Special Quest
- Only new affinitys
and more that you'll see whe the server go up (Im pretty sure that It'll be 1 week maybe less, remember, be at forum ad check our news and when we'll open)

Regards, your sexy admin <3 :$

https://rainbowlc.forumotion.com

8Is it real? Empty Re: Is it real? Fri May 17, 2013 8:50 pm

[HGS]Pikachu

[HGS]Pikachu

It will not all be in German thought :p

9Is it real? Empty Re: Is it real? Fri May 17, 2013 10:35 pm

Paranoid

Paranoid

Hopefully english hahaha cant wait still good luck admins <3

10Is it real? Empty Re: Is it real? Sat May 18, 2013 1:08 pm

[HGS]Pikachu

[HGS]Pikachu

:p

11Is it real? Empty Re: Is it real? Fri May 31, 2013 1:48 pm

xXPaWaNVaRuNXx

New Classes, i am waiting to download today and play it, i just a played a new class only in star lc idk exactly, but if it true, if there is a new class different from all others and real ones too ???????

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum