Rainbow Last Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowLC

You are not connected. Please login or register

GS Applications, OPENED!

+4
Soraya
L
xDieHarDx
Admin
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GS  Applications, OPENED! Empty GS Applications, OPENED! Sun May 26, 2013 5:38 pm

Admin

Admin

Well, each day we're more and more people, and how the game got a lot of very custom things we need more GS to help in game!

For make an application you must send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE with:

- Your AGE:
- I can Speak that Lenguages: (You need to speak english! or you wont be catched, I mean a GOOD ENGLISH not a translator english:P)
- I use to be online.. (How many hours)
- I want to be GS because.. (The reasons)
- I can contribut to the game.. (what can you gives to us, it Means your skills, your knowledge about the RainbowLC or the development of a server, etc etc)

** We'll choose 2 - 3 GS Today if we got anought good applications.

https://rainbowlc.forumotion.com

2GS  Applications, OPENED! Empty Re: GS Applications, OPENED! Sun May 26, 2013 7:02 pm

xDieHarDx

Heya there Rainbow staff ^^!

1º Well i am 17 years old and im Portuguese

2º Im pretty good at English , i can understand and write it good enought , never had a problem ;p

3º I can be online maybe 7hours per day , more time at the weekends.

4º I would like to be a GS , because i love to help the new people , and all the people who need my help and staff help , i got experience since i have been GS on other servers. Not anymore also quitted on the other servers.

5º I think i could contribut alot to our server , i got experience catching hackers and helping , i can support people in forum and also in game if pm me.

So there is my application , hope you like it ;p

Regards xDieHarDx

3GS  Applications, OPENED! Empty Re: GS Applications, OPENED! Sun May 26, 2013 7:50 pm

L

L

xDieHarDx wrote:Heya there Rainbow staff ^^!

1º Well i am 17 years old and im Portuguese

2º Im pretty good at English , i can understand and write it good enought , never had a problem ;p

3º I can be online maybe 7hours per day , more time at the weekends.

4º I would like to be a GS , because i love to help the new people , and all the people who need my help and staff help , i got experience since i have been GS on other servers. Not anymore also quitted on the other servers.

5º I think i could contribut alot to our server , i got experience catching hackers and helping , i can support people in forum and also in game if pm me.

So there is my application , hope you like it ;p

Regards xDieHarDx

You want to be a GS but didn't even read the thread/requirements...:

Admin wrote:

4GS  Applications, OPENED! Empty Re: GS Applications, OPENED! Sun May 26, 2013 8:01 pm

Soraya

Soraya

L wrote:

You want to be a GS but didn't even read the thread/requirements...:

Admin wrote:

I search the "like -" button

5GS  Applications, OPENED! Empty Re: GS Applications, OPENED! Sun May 26, 2013 8:02 pm

[GS]OwnedBySammy

Same hahah

6GS  Applications, OPENED! Empty Re: GS Applications, OPENED! Sun May 26, 2013 8:24 pm

xDieHarDx

-.- fail.... , never made a applicatin with a PM rofl... what a fail xDD

7GS  Applications, OPENED! Empty Re: GS Applications, OPENED! Mon May 27, 2013 6:29 pm

DeathCurse

Can ADM reply to my application? Very Happy

8GS  Applications, OPENED! Empty Re: GS Applications, OPENED! Mon May 27, 2013 7:05 pm

Admin

Admin

Sorry guys the application are closed#

We got our Full Staff now^^

[I invite all to call your friends to join us because if we got more ppl we will choose more Staff!]

https://rainbowlc.forumotion.com

9GS  Applications, OPENED! Empty Re: GS Applications, OPENED! Tue May 28, 2013 8:40 pm

StirCrazy

Admin wrote:Well, each day we're more and more people, and how the game got a lot of very custom things we need more GS to help in game!

- Your AGE:
- I can Speak that Lenguages: (You need to speak english! or you wont be catched, I mean a GOOD ENGLISH not a translator english:P)
- I can contribut to the game.. (what can you gives to us, it Means your skills, your knowledge about the RainbowLC or the development of a server, etc etc)

My name is Josh
I live in the UK
My time zone is UTC
My in-game name is McCoy

I was recommended here by my fellow friend [HGS]Pikachu.

I hope i am picked for a Staff member.

I can speak a little French not fluent though.

My fluent language is English and i hope to learn more French as i go along

I would love to be a Rainbow staff member because i love helping people and i can be on 80% of the time. the 20% is week days but i can still play alot on week days.

I used to be a [GS] on my friends server but it never went public because of funds.

I would love any kind of Staff " Rank " as long as i can help people and i love doing events and resolving problems people have.

10GS  Applications, OPENED! Empty Re: GS Applications, OPENED! Wed May 29, 2013 4:29 am

L

L

StirCrazy wrote:
Admin wrote:Well, each day we're more and more people, and how the game got a lot of very custom things we need more GS to help in game!

- Your AGE:

My name is Josh
I live in the UK
My time zone is UTC
My in-game name is McCoy

I would love to be a Rainbow staff member because i love helping people and i can be on 80% of the time. the 20% is week days but i can still play alot on week days.

I used to be a [GS] on my friends server but it never went public because of funds.

I would love any kind of Staff " Rank " as long as i can help people and i love doing events and resolving problems people have.

Learn to read if u rly want to apply. - Dumb people and idc who u are.

11GS  Applications, OPENED! Empty Re: GS Applications, OPENED! Wed May 29, 2013 2:27 pm

StirCrazy

L wrote:
StirCrazy wrote:

- Your AGE:

My name is Josh
I live in the UK
My time zone is UTC
My in-game name is McCoy

Learn to read if u rly want to apply. - Dumb people and idc who u are.

Dude you don't understand what i've done...
I posted this for later so they can look for a Staff member not because i did not read it...
I'm not stupid i think you're the stupid one for thinking i'm dumb LOL

12GS  Applications, OPENED! Empty Re: GS Applications, OPENED! Wed May 29, 2013 2:34 pm

L

L

StirCrazy wrote:
Dude you don't understand what i've done...
I posted this for later so they can look for a Staff member not because i did not read it...
I'm not stupid i think you're the stupid one for thinking i'm dumb LOL

If you really meant this then you are really stupid because you didn't read the first post. - PMs only so learn to use ur brain.exe or better ...
They won't pick someone like u. Trust me. :< <3

13GS  Applications, OPENED! Empty Re: GS Applications, OPENED! Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:24 pm

GeorgianBoi

- Your AGE: I'm 16 years old
- I can Speak that Lenguages: English, Spanish, Georgian, Català and a bit of French
- I use to be online 2 - 4 hours a day
- I want to be GS because i think i'll be useful because i like helping people, more if they are novices, and i think i can help the GS Staff too.
- I can contribut to the game helping Georgian, Spanish and English people. I also played other LC's like Generic Name, Eternia LC, Destiny LC and I reached the max level in most of them so i think i know enough about last chaos in genereal.

That's all for now Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]