Rainbow Last Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowLC

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some SS of the Game (:

+4
[GS]fluX
Paranoid
[GS]Cutter
Admin
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2Some SS of the Game (: Empty Re: Some SS of the Game (: Sun May 12, 2013 11:40 pm

[GS]Cutter

THOSE ARE AWESOME!

I can't wait for this LC to open! Very Happy

3Some SS of the Game (: Empty Re: Some SS of the Game (: Mon May 13, 2013 3:12 pm

Paranoid

Paranoid

Damn those SS's look sexy. Can't wait for server to be up. Any estimated time/day yet?

4Some SS of the Game (: Empty Re: Some SS of the Game (: Mon May 13, 2013 3:47 pm

[GS]fluX

[GS]fluX

looks that my post worked for u put some ss:p

5Some SS of the Game (: Empty Re: Some SS of the Game (: Mon May 13, 2013 4:24 pm

[HGS]Pikachu

[HGS]Pikachu

Some day this week HOPEFULLY.

6Some SS of the Game (: Empty Re: Some SS of the Game (: Wed May 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Sinfulx3

Sinfulx3

I so love those weapons <3

7Some SS of the Game (: Empty Re: Some SS of the Game (: Wed May 15, 2013 8:47 pm

[GS]fluX

[GS]fluX

who dont but i would love more if server its up faster as possible

8Some SS of the Game (: Empty Re: Some SS of the Game (: Thu May 16, 2013 9:58 am

Sinfulx3

Sinfulx3

By how much I know, the Admin is working quite hard to get this finished, just got to wait. Smile I myself can't wait for this to get released, really hoping for something big. Very Happy

9Some SS of the Game (: Empty Re: Some SS of the Game (: Thu May 16, 2013 5:58 pm

[HGS]Pikachu

[HGS]Pikachu

Sinfulx3 wrote:By how much I know, the Admin is working quite hard to get this finished, just got to wait. Smile I myself can't wait for this to get released, really hoping for something big. Very Happy

It will be <3

10Some SS of the Game (: Empty Re: Some SS of the Game (: Fri May 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Lolu

Admin should tell us , a launch date.

11Some SS of the Game (: Empty Re: Some SS of the Game (: Fri May 17, 2013 8:46 pm

[HGS]Pikachu

[HGS]Pikachu

Lolu!!!!!!!! <3

12Some SS of the Game (: Empty Re: Some SS of the Game (: Fri May 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Lolu

hi Very Happy

13Some SS of the Game (: Empty Re: Some SS of the Game (: Fri May 17, 2013 8:49 pm

[HGS]Pikachu

[HGS]Pikachu

You ok ADD ME TO SKYPE lewisallum111 I miss u from blade Very Happy

14Some SS of the Game (: Empty Re: Some SS of the Game (: Fri May 24, 2013 11:56 pm

Paranoid

Paranoid

LoLu wrote:hi Very Happy
lolu <3 Very Happy xSquirtle here Smile add me on skype kieren.harries1 Very Happy

15Some SS of the Game (: Empty Re: Some SS of the Game (: Sat May 25, 2013 11:31 am

[GS]OwnedBySammy

These screens are so awesome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum